Good news for those who missed the boat to register for Borneo International Marathon 2013 in May. As they have rescheduled the running date to 25th August, they are offering a limited number of entries till 30 June 2013 for all categories – Full Marathon, Half Marathon and 10km.
I received their email last night. Just to remind you that you CANNOT change your categories if you have registered before. Haha. It just crossed my mind to change my category from 10km to Full Marathon. Hopefully I can do full next year.
My dear friends,
Due to the overwhelming requests and inquiries regarding new registration, the Organizing Committee is pleased to re-open registration for BIM2013 scheduled on Sunday, 25th August. We are offering a limited number of entries till 30 June 2013 for all categories. To register, please click http://borneomarathon.com/register.
Here are other few reminders :
- For those who have collected their race packs and will be running BIM2013 this August, you will be using the same bib that was included in your race pack. Please take care of your bib, DO NOT bend or fold it. In case you lose it, there will not be any replacement.
- The routes of all three categories are still the same. They are available in our website and you may download them.
- If you have already registered for BIM2013, we still have your records so you don’t have to re-register.
- We will have another round of race pack collection. We will advise you on the time, date and venue once finalized. If you wish to send a representative to collect your race pack on your behalf, please fill up the authorization form available from our website.
- Registered runners are not allowed to change their categories once the registration is confirmed.
- The date on BIM2013’s medals and running/finisher’s t-shirts will maintain as 5th May 2013 – the original scheduled date of BIM2013.
Happy running and Best Wishes,