One of the problem that I notice for foreign travelers to Sabah is the difficulty of connecting themselves to outside world using phone. Mount Kinabalu is a place where you can actually “roam” with your mobile phone, but not all travelers come here with one. The options for them to get connected is still using the good old land lines, that are easily accessible via public phones which are available on the park (even up to Laban Rata). However, the cost for a normal rates o call from Laban Rata to United States for example, can be really huge. (Bear in mind, internet connectivity is almost impossible from Kinabalu).
Today I came across Pingo, a prepaid calling card provider which provide you with the best calling card experience, including quality, convenience, and customer service at the most competitive rates available today. They said that Pingo calling cards have no additional charges – just a nominal monthly maintenance fee – what you see is what you pay.
I did some research about using Pingo from Malaysia to call to anywhere around the world, and this is what I found out:
- Malaysia is one of the country that support Pingo calling card. They have their own toll free number here, 1-800-80-3815. Malaysia in one of the country listed among 34 other countries.
- Calling from Malaysia to United States is as low as 7.3 cent per minute (about MYR0.25 per minute). Calling from United States to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia is as low as 2.9 cent per minute.
- I think Pingo calling card is one of the best options for you to have as a back up for emergency phone card.
- It is one of the best prepaid phone card rate to India.
- Well, it saves you money on international calls!
This is a sponsored post.