There are few ways where you can give your support to this website. Here are few of them:
- By sharing your climbing story with me. Just drop me an email to drizad(at)streamyx(dot)com. I will publish your story in this website, where everybody in this world can read it.
- By sharing your photo with me. Upload your travel and climbing photo to the dedicated gallery for Mount Kinabalu Borneo.com. Like one of our friend, Mr GaneshC, from Singapore did. I also made a special folder for all of his photos, so that we can see it together. Mount Kinabalu Borneo.com Gallery
- Yesterday I manage to set up an online store for Mount Kinabalu Borneo.com. The online store is exclusively brought to you by Amazon.com, which I am one of their affiliates. If you would like to give a support to Mount Kinabalu Borneo.com website, please feel free to shop in the store. By doing that, this website will recieve a small fee from anything that you buy from the store. And, don’t worry. Your internet transaction is safe. Amazon.com is responsible for all your transactions. Mount Kinabalu Online Store
- Get one or more outdoor, climbing, travel and backpacking equipment from Chitika Online store (see sidebar). You can use the Search bar on Chitika to look for things that you need.We will also get some small fee from it.
- Donate via PayPal or Maybank2u.com to Mount Kinabalu Borneo.com account. By donating, I will personally email you special ebook, Mount Kinabalu Borneo.com Travel E-guidebook, which is a PDF version of Mount Kinabalu Borneo.com. You can print the ebook out and bring it with you to the summit. Get the ebook
By doing one of things above, it will be easier for me to maintain this freely available resources and website for Mount Kinabalu climbers all over the world. Thank you.