If you have been into internet marketing long enough, I bet you must have heard about Rich Schefren. I downloaded his latest report on Attention Age Doctrine. It really blew up my mind when I read about:
- How most of internet marketers failed nowadays NOT because of lack of information, but because of OVERLOADED and CONFUSED with all the information that are available in the internet.
- All the rules of business growth, marketing effectiveness and personal performance HAVE CHANGED with the birth of ATTENTION ECONOMY.
- Why the Information Age is ALREADY OVER.
- Why trying to keep up with the latest information will only keep us DUMBER.
- How to THRIVE with information overload.
- Why people are getting DUMBER with each new technology release.
- What is INTERRUPTION AGE as compared with COMMUNICATION AGE?
- Too Many Options Will Paralyze, Delude, Waste Time & Disappoint us.
The other reason why I really interested with Rich’s report is that I saw my mentor’s name, Yaro Starak as one of his student. I am a registered member of Yaro’s Blogmastermind, which I joined couple of weeks back.
For your information, Yaro’s Blogmastermind membership program is a learning class for BLOGGERS who have the vision of becoming a “Professional Blogger” (like Darren Rowse), and how to treat BLOGGING AS A BUSINESS.
If you have a blog and want to get the most out of your blog, I really recommend you to download FREE Yaro’s Blog Profits Blueprint and better still, join his mentoring and teaching class with Blogmastermind. It worth every penny.