I went to Sabah Tourism Building today to get some information about the latest news on tourism industry in Sabah. While going through their notice board, I found the latest FREE Sabah Traveller’s Map. I picked one for myself, just to know what’s inside and wonder if it would be a benefit to you.
The map has these features:
- Obviously, it is free. If you did not able to snatch it from the airport when you arrive here, just head to Sabah Tourism Building to get one.
- Size about 0.5m x 1m, foldable and easy to carry.
- Maps of all major cities in Sabah – Labuan, Tawau, Sandakan and Kota Kinabalu included.
- Advertisement on places to stay, eat, car rental sevices and activities that can be done while you are here.
- Telephone directories of the important places and hotels around Sabah.
So, make sure you have one for yourself. It is easier for you to go around with a map.